Dr. Nicole Bank, BCBA, LBA-TX SCHEDULE AT A DATE AND TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU! Earn 3 Learning BACB® CEUs!
This installment in our Journal Club Series will cover the article, “A descriptive analysis of baseline and equivalence-class performances under many-to-one and one-to-many structures”
authored by Ayres-Pereira and Arntzen and published in Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior.
CEUs are provided for reading the article, participating in an online discussion, and completing an article content quiz.
This investigation provided one-to-many training and many-to-one training, describes responding during baseline relation testing and assessed the emergence of equivalence classes. This experiment contributes to the analysis of stimulus control, as well as baseline performance and test performance implications during stimulus class formation.
This is an interactive live online journal club. Participants will receive 3 Learning BACB® CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Participants are required to have read the entire article before attending the scheduled one-hour live online journal club discussion. Journal club discussions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. Active participation is required. CEUs will be provided after completing an article content quiz on the BDS learning platform. Only those who read the article and actively participate in the live online discussion will be invited to take the content quiz. BDS is interested in increasing scholarly activities and discussion among BCBAs and BCaBAs. Stay tuned for future CE events in the BDS Journal Club Series!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
email@example.com AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email with instructions on scheduling your online discussion at a date and time that is most convenient for you.
- If the product page indicates that a session is already scheduled, you may be able to join it; or, you could pick a different time.
- Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in it’s entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.
- Define stimulus equivalence
- Describe various training structures for stimulus equivalence formation
- Describe the methods of the current study
- Describe the results of this study
- Identify various implications for practice based on the results of this investigation
Mandatory Disclaimer: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, approve or partner with the CE events, this organization, or instructors. (Note that the above disclaimer does not mean that the BACB disapproves these products. They simply don't endorse any CE products or events and they want you to know this. However, they do approve providers and BDS is an Approved Learning CE Provider. Therefore, you can rest assured that your CEUs will be accepted by the BACB.)