Calendar of Upcoming Live JCS Sessions
If there are upcoming live sessions, they will be listed below -- just scroll down to view. If there are no items listed, click here to head back to the Journal Club Categories and pick an article that interests you!
JCS is an interactive live online journal club. Participants will receive Learning CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Journal club discussions are run by Nicole Bank, Ph.D, BCBA, creator and owner of The Partnership, LLC and its flagship product, Current Contents in ABA. Sessions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. BDS is interested in increasing scholarly activities and discussion among BCBAs and BCaBAs. Check out this category page often for future CE events in the BDS Journal Club Series! All JCS sessions are scheduled by you with Nicole, so you never have to worry about whether or not a session will fit in with your schedule.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
firstname.lastname@example.org AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email with instructions on scheduling your online discussion at a date and time that is most convenient for you.
- If the product page indicates that a session is already scheduled, you may be able to join it; or, you could pick a different time.
- Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in it’s entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz. Quizes are accessible on the BDS online learning platform.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.