Dr. Nicole Bank, BCBA, LBA-TX SCHEDULE AT A DATE AND TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Available for 3 BACB Learning CEUs
If you don’t see an article of interest offered in our Journal Club Series, let’s do one that interests you! This installment in our Journal Club Series can cover any qualifying behavior analytic article, investigation or discussion paper. CEUs are provided for reading the article, completing an article content quiz and participating in an online discussion.
The continuing education needs of each professional behavior analyst are different. Behavior analysts work in a variety of settings and each context presents with unique challenges. We understand that the articles we have selected for the Journal Club Series may not meet your needs. So let’s set up a time to talk about the research that you want to read. Then you can tackle the obstacles that are unique to your professional practice.
This is an interactive online journal club. Participants will receive 3.0 Learning BACB® CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Participants are required to have read the entire article and completed a content quiz before attending the scheduled one-hour journal club discussion. Journal club discussions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. Active participation is required.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
firstname.lastname@example.org AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email with instructions on scheduling your online discussion at a date and time that is most convenient for you.
- If the product page indicates that a session is already scheduled, you may be able to join it; or, you could pick a different time.
- Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in it’s entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.
Learning objectives will be developed for the article you selected.
Mandatory Disclaimer: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, approve or partner with the CE events, this organization, or instructors. (Note that the above disclaimer does not mean that the BACB disapproves these products. They simply don't endorse any CE products or events and they want you to know this. However, they do approve providers and BDS is an Approved Learning CE Provider. Therefore, you can rest assured that your CEUs will be accepted by the BACB.)