Dr. Nicole Bank, BCBA, LBA-TX SCHEDULE AT A DATE AND TIME THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Available for 3 Learning BACB CEUs
This installment in our Journal Club Series will cover the article, “Comparing the results of one-session, two-session, and three-session MSWO preference assessments”
authored by Conine, Morris, Kronfli, Slanzi, Petronelli, Kalick and Vollmer and published in Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis.
CEUs are provided for reading the article, participating in an online discussion, and completing an article content quiz.
The MSWO preference assessment is a tool many behavior analysts use to find possible reinforcing items for the clients they serve. This paper reports on 157 preference assessments presented across 1-session, 2-sessions or 3-sessions. The results of these various assessements are discussed as well as implications for practice.
This is an interactive live online journal club. Participants will receive 3 Learning BACB® CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Participants are required to have read the entire article before attending the scheduled one-hour live online journal club discussion. Journal club discussions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. Active participation is required. CEUs will be provided after completing an article content quiz on the BDS learning platform. Only those who read the article and actively participate in the live online discussion will be invited to take the content quiz. BDS is interested in increasing scholarly activities and discussion among BCBAs and BCaBAs. Stay tuned for future CE events in the BDS Journal Club Series!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
firstname.lastname@example.org AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email with instructions on scheduling your online discussion at a date and time that is most convenient for you.
- If the product page indicates that a session is already scheduled, you may be able to join it; or, you could pick a different time.
- Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in it’s entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.
- Describe the utility of the MSWO preference assessment
- Describe the various ways the MSWO has been presented in the past
- State the purpose of this study
- Describe the results of this study
- Describe how the results of this study should inform future provision of the MSWO preference assessment
Mandatory Disclaimer: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® does not warrant, endorse, sponsor, approve or partner with the CE events, this organization, or instructors. (Note that the above disclaimer does not mean that the BACB disapproves these products. They simply don't endorse any CE products or events and they want you to know this. However, they do approve providers and BDS is an Approved Learning CE Provider. Therefore, you can rest assured that your CEUs will be accepted by the BACB.)